• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so can anyone guess the price of conroes by thanks giving?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

warlock110

it's now officially mid september, that means huge *** blow out will be here soon by thanks giving. that means if i can just hold out 2 more month i can probably get some crazy cheap conroes lol. any guess of how much it'll be? 2 years ago my friend picked up a P4 3.0gh with mobo HT and everything for like freaking 150 bucks. i'm hoping i can score some crazy combo this year for a cheap upgrade :)

PS: can't remember if it was last year or 2 years before. um did 3.0 P4 socket 478 came out 2 years ago? the chip was in the higher mid range when he bought it.

this might be better posted in the Cyber Deals section :eh?:
and there is a going rule about putting questions about availibity and pricing in the stick on the subject.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=472412
yea yea.. I know your looking for thanksgiving day deals, but those are so off the wall nuts there's no telling what will happen ;)

lol, ok mod can delete this if he wants, i can't delete it myself even though i'm the thread starter.

Back