• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can't install OneClick in Vista RC1....?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just downloaded RC1 a couple days ago, but haven't installed it yet, Audioaficionado started a thread here on RC1 and folding; maybe he could shed some light on getting around the overprotective user account control.

Ive searched and havent found an update to this issue. Does a 1click installer exist for vista? I have about 20-30 vista pc's i can install it on.

It worked for me on vista ultimate (32bit) running it as administrator. Make sure to run as administrator or diasble UAC first.

Not sure why it wouldn't work on RC1 though, I went straight from XP to Vista Ultimate

That worked... However the console wont show under processes, but cpu is at 100%... Guess it working :D

check the performance monitor (I think there is also a checkbox on the task manager processes screen to show processes from all users) It's probably just showing processes owned by the currently logged in user

Sorry to bump such an old topic but im facing this issue again. When i use the one click install on vista it wont set the priority to low when the system restarts. And because of that i cant install it on 20+ computers. The users dont want to know it running.

Back