• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 24/7 OC !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XPIxEXAMPLE

Registered
New 24/7 OC !!! DDR2 1000 @ 5-4-4-8 !

Hey guys, Here's my new 24/7 Overclock ! My CPU can do 2.8+GHz, but this is more than enough for daily use!

Attachments

• 24 7 OC (Large).JPG
    24 7 OC (Large).JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Whatta ya' guys think ? I'll try tightening the timings on the memory, but I'm happy for now :p

redrumy3 said:
barely notice the difference with 1t n 2t, id say thats a nice oc

Thanks ! I tried to get it at 1T, but Memtest went BALLISTIC ! :eek:

Now I'm at DDR2-1000 5-4-4-8-2T :santa:

JOW! said:
what's an x2 3500+?

I believe it's the new X2 for AM2 if I'm not mistaken. Nice overclock man, it'd be excellent if it ran at 1T though. No worries, though :bday:

rainless said:
Nice 1000mhz out of that 800mhz Ram :) :beer:

Thanks ! I just tried getting it at 4-4-4-5-1T, but even at 2.1v memtest goes crazy! So I'm now at DDR2 1000 5-4-4-5-2T :D

Nice clocks, but for a 24/7 comp, I'd run prime for at least 10hrs or so....not just 1 hour. I'd also see if that extra mhz on the ram is really worth the loose timings and 2t. Everest is a good program to test that (and also your fav. game).

Could you post a mem read/write from Everest? I'd really like to see what kinda bandwidth you get (i'm not too familar w/ ddr2)

Back