• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Parting Of The System - (Price Checks)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lemings

Well, I'm leaving for basic soon and figured better to sell my current system off now and build another once I get on my feet. Anyhow, I need to get your guys opinions on the price range I should be asking for either A.The system as a whole or B.The parts.

Here is what I need an estimate on....

VX2025WM - Widescreen monitor
EVGA 7800GT - Video
G.Skill 2GB PC3200 (Never tampered with timings) 1GBx2
Creative X-FI XtremeMusic
TX1050B w/ 500Watt SP - Case/PSU
Epox 9npa Ultra+
Athlon 64 3500+ (Venice)

Optional:

Logitech G5
Saitek Gamer Pro
Wacom Intuos 2 6x8 tablet

Again, not in the stages of selling yet so don't ask please. Just trying to get a feel of whats a decent price to be selling at.

Thanks in advance
--------------------
Lemings

Youll get good amount. At least 140 for the ram, 75 for CPU, 200 for monitor, 100 for the sound card, 130 for the GFX card, 30 for case.

there is no way you could sell a x-fi music for 100 bucks more like 60-70. I would keep the sound card and input devices and sell the rest. However you should get on it fast as the 7900gs will make the price on the 7800gt fall fast.

You best bet is to sell it to someone stupid who knows little about computers other then how to turn it on and launch a game.

Back