• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire X1950XTX @ Egg for $449.99+ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Sapphire Radeon X1950XTX 512MB PCI-E OEM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102044

650mhz GPU
2.0ghz DDR4

$449.99 + $6.13 ship = $456.12

*EDIT 09/18/06 @ 4:50PM*
I CAN NO LONGER SAY IT'S REALLY WORTH IT:
PRICE RAISED $50 AT EGG - WITHIN A FEW HOURS OF MY INITIAL POST!!!
$499.99 + $6.13 ship = $506.12

Not too bad for ATI's top-of-the-line card! :)

Last edited:
Drinkyoghurt said:
im just waiting for dx10..even though this is very attractive

Same here. Web rumor has the NV G80 out in Oct. but proly more like Nov. when the Crhistmas shopping season starts, which is only 60 days from now. I already feel like crap for buying a X6800 Conroe, with Kentsfield being released in Nov.! Yet, there is just no way I can keep up with new hardware releases...eventhough I want to...LOL!

krag said:
Yet, there is just no way I can keep up with new hardware releases...eventhough I want to...LOL!
You will always be a loser to new hardware!!! Your addiction is uncontrollable. :)

But hey, if it wasn't for people like you, I wouldn't have much to read! It's people like you that is looked up to for having the guts to spend the doe for the xtreme!! My hats off to you! :D

So... buy this card! haha... jk.

krag said:
Same here. Web rumor has the NV G80 out in Oct. but proly more like Nov. when the Crhistmas shopping season starts, which is only 60 days from now. I already feel like crap for buying a X6800 Conroe, with Kentsfield being released in Nov.! Yet, there is just no way I can keep up with new hardware releases...eventhough I want to...LOL!
You go dude!

I'm always behind you to pick up your hand-me-downs at a good discount!:burn:

Price raised to $499 at the Egg for all versions of crossfire and slave cards.

I bought mine from ZZF. Most were sold out, but Conect3d Slave was in stock for $439 and free shipping ($0 3-5 day, $2 2 day, and $14 overnight)

Item No. Description Price Qty Ext. Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

327113 Connect3D Radeon X1950 XTX PCI Express 512MB DDR4 Video Card w/Dual DVI-I & VIVO Retail ***Free Shipping*** $439.99 1 $439.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I of course, chose overnight. :p

vixro said:
Price raised to $499 at the Egg for all versions of crossfire and slave cards.

I bought mine from ZZF. Most were sold out, but Conect3d Slave was in stock for $439 and free shipping ($0 3-5 day, $2 2 day, and $14 overnight)

Item No. Description Price Qty Ext. Price

327113 Connect3D Radeon X1950 XTX PCI Express 512MB DDR4 Video Card w/Dual DVI-I & VIVO Retail ***Free Shipping*** $439.99 1 $439.99

I of course, chose overnight. :p
Looks like ZZF gave you the better deal... cheaper, free shipping, and retail. :)

I've found that newegg frequently does not have the best prices. Of course their shipping and customer service are exceptional but there's often just as good places which have better prices. The prices at newegg also jump around more than water on a hot skillet, I know prices are going to flutuate anywhere but I'm sometimes scared ordering stuff from them because I might find out the next day they've slashed the price. I've also seen items there increase drastically in a few days. Always shop around :)

It still seems that the ZZF deal is better. Shipping is cheaper and it's retail instead of OEM. You have more choices on newegg though, since ZZF is sold out of most of their x1950's.

krag said:

not to change the subject but is there any info available on the NV G80

Aww crap, I changed my zip code 1 digit because my neighborhood is in a new zip code as of a few months ago. I had it changed with my bank a while ago, but it seems that ZZF was confused. They called me at 10am to confirm my shipping address and I wasn't here. I just left them a message at 2:30pm PST, I hope they call me back and can ship it out today. Or that would have been a waste of an extra $12 for overnighting it, doh!

Back