• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raising m2n32 chipset voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aligoonbaba

Registered
I was in the middle of my overclock the other day and went to raise the chipset voltage to 1.6-1.7, and i found that there isn't a setting above 1.5. Does the chipset on the mobo run lower at stock? Any suggestions?

Yeah that goes for you to james =P I'm stuck at the 2900 mark as well.

Btw...how is that Kingston ram working for you? I have the pc6400 and it won't run dual channel mode for me.

I have the pc6400 4-4-4-12 kit 2x1gb. overall it seems to be working well. I do not know if it is running dual or single, how do I check? It overclocks pretty well too, 3-3-3-9 720mhz, I am trying to push it to 960ish mhz so I can raise the divider.

I believe cpu-z can tell you. the bios as well. Dual channel is in the first and slots(the yellow slot). I have mine in the 1st and 3rd, first yellow and fist black, it runs single channel like this. the manual will tell you as well.

Back