• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR2's BH-5 TCCD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TankGuy said that all of the TeamGroup Xtreeme memory except for the 533MHz chips are D9 with that new stepping thats making everyone happy :D. I'm not sure if he meant that the 533s are a lesser stepping of a completely different chip. Maybe he'll come by and let us know.

Server swap is over.

Those two links over at XS will give you lots of good info on D9s, including which ones are the "fatbodies" (BH-5 kinda like...these run tight timings and high clocks...as long as you can feed them voltage).

There are also several other good threads with lots of good info...one on TeamGroup's 3-4-4 stuff and another on GSkill D9 based ram.

Moto7451 said:
TankGuy said that all of the TeamGroup Xtreeme memory except for the 533MHz chips are D9 with that new stepping thats making everyone happy :D. I'm not sure if he meant that the 533s are a lesser stepping of a completely different chip. Maybe he'll come by and let us know.

Completely different chips - whole different company actually. I don't remember exactly what they were though, I'd have to try and dig it up.

Back