• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X1900 Master Crossfire Card Bios Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Medic739

Registered
Quick Question

I have a Crossfire Master and have noticed that the one that I have has clocks of 621 Core Clock and 1440 Memory clock

the same exact card HIS X1900 Crossfire Master without ICEQ3 has a 625 Mhz Core Clock and a 1450 Memory clock

question is kinda 2 fold

can these crossfire master masters bios be flashed?

if so what the best bios to go for ? link ?

im interested in the highest core clock and memory clock with just flashing . if anyone knows let me know please :)

You can flash the crossfire bioses with different x1900 crossfire bioses. As for the "best" one, they should all be pretty close to identical because they are the same clocks on each brand. If you notice faster speeds on a different bios (all of them should be 625/1450), then it is more than likely modified.

If you have 621/1440 on your master card, you can flash the bios with that new one you found that has 625/1450 and you shouldn't notice any problems at all. Just make sure you save your old bios just in case you run into any problems.

You can find bioses here: http://www.techpowerup.com/bios/?search=x1900+crossfire

in my experience vid cards never run exactly @ the spec clocks they are usually a few under. @ 4 mgz on the core and 5 mgz on the mem (10 when doubled) i don't think flashing will do anything as your bios prob specifies the clocks @ 625/ 1450

K thanks.

now i just have to find someone that has a 625/1450 bios flash for a crossfire master

anyone have one or a link to a page with one? :) .

Back