• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with ATI drivers, need sugestion now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Douken

what settings u guys recomend for the OMega drivers. I have a radeon 9250 256MB, I have this game called Silk Road Online. But the game plays at a maximum of 11FPS. I installed the CCC and get 20-25FPS Avg. but there is a problem. There is a skill or ability that when any player does it on my screen my PC freezes up and I have to turn it off some kind of blue light. Anyways when I turn it on again windows says it recovered from some error saying is a driver issue of the video dysplay. "STOP x000000 whocares [THREAD STUCK]" ok so the rendering of that blue light of that skill gets stuck in the driver. In omega doesn't happen, but runs slow!! any suggestions?

budget $0

I'd try newer Cat versions, they're always fixing game bugs in each release. Omega's are not the best drivers these days by a long shot. Maybe you just need to turn down AI or get some better case airflow.

Back