• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new mouse time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rtscaptain

Well, its time i got a new mouse, this microsoft optical mouse i have is great, but it just dosnt cut it any more for gaming. the problem i have is that i know nothing about mice as in what would be the best for my money. so what would u guys recomend. oh, and i dont need a mouse pad b/c my FUNC pad works grrrrreat.

rtscaptain said:
Gaming mouse, wired or wireless dosnt really matter.

Whats your budget? I picked up a Razer Diamondback for like $50. its a great mouse. Wired.

I just picked up the copperhead and I'll tell you it's sweet. It is nothing like the G5/7 where you palm the mouse you hold it with your finger tips mostly. I find that it is easier to get right where you want in FPS by moving your fingers instead of your whole arm and wrist. Everyone says it takes some getting use to but when you do you can't even think of anything else. They're right.

Nevrsumr22 said:
I just picked up the copperhead and I'll tell you it's sweet. It is nothing like the G5/7 where you palm the mouse you hold it with your finger tips mostly. I find that it is easier to get right where you want in FPS by moving your fingers instead of your whole arm and wrist. Everyone says it takes some getting use to but when you do you can't even think of anything else. They're right.

Yeah my buddy kept telling me to get the logitech mice, but I tried his and it weighs a ton.

Well you can adjust the weight of the G5 as you find it fit or you can buy a copperhead whatever you find better.

You really have to feel them both before you make a decison. I personaly prefer razer mice. If you have a local Best Buy they may have some on display.

99red said:
You really have to feel them both before you make a decison. I personaly prefer razer mice. If you have a local Best Buy they may have some on display.

Yep my Best Buy had both. I bought the copperhead off newegg and then didn't know if I liked it. I was in BB picking up a game to try it out with and I noticed they had the mice on display. I felt the G5 but it didn't do it for me enough to get rid of the razer.

Back