• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

random minimizing of wow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentax

so i have been reading posts in here for a while and now i would like to ask a question.

lately my world of warcraft has started to minimize randomly and without any warning, no problems to maximize it agian but it is annoying as hell.
i have scanned my pc for virus and spyware and nothing was found.

i appriciate all the help i can get thx in advance

This happened to me frequently, with two separate causes:

1) Windows keys on the keyboard. I popped them off. =p

2) Some combination of key and mousebuttons did it for me, and it usually happened in PvP on my rogue or warrior. Between ~,1,2,3,4 wasd and the extra buttons on my mouse, I'd be stabbing for the execute button after some hugified mortal strike crit from my beloved spinal reaper when I'd minimize. =( (and of course come back dead with some alliance noob @ 12% health laughing at me because I suddenly stopped moving. :( )

hmm well i have started playing a paladin wich has made me use new keybinding techniques ...

If you have the graphical folding program on your computer that may do it. When I used it on my rig I couldnt get any game to stay up on my screen. I ended up switching to the basic console and that corrected the problem.

Back