• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Nine Hundred - new challenge to CM Stacker/TT Armor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just bought one of these today, got it for a damn nice price too. It's very sturdy - all the fans have 3 spd switches on them which is also nice if you want to keep down the noise. The rest of the goods are on their way from newegg still so it's going to be sitting silent.

Neat little things about it too - like the silicon PSU support feet to help with vibration, and the ability to reposition fans. Also the top fan is removable - that is not a fixed fan, you would just need a riveter to reseat the top of the case or you can just use screws. I do like the fact that it does not have any of the screwless crap. You can definately put a 120.2 rad in the front, you would just have to move the hard drives to the top bay.

If anyone wants some pictures let me know - I will definitely be putting some up when the internals get here.

Powered it up with a test PSU, the fans on high are a bit noisy. But with the 200mm on high (almost inaudible) and the rest on medium, it is much quieter than my current case which is outfitted with vantec stealths. Unless of course I turn down the stealths.. and they get silent.

I heard this case on low at fry's. I had to strain to hear it. It's pretty light too. It just has too much plastic and is steel

Back