• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is ths cpu cooler any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jmh547

My roommate was looking at getting one of these to upgrade from his stock 939 heatsink. LINK

Any experiances? Or is there a better cpu cooler to be had?

i dunno how it stacks up. but theres probably plenty of other great ones.

big typhoons are an easy solution, also an Ultra-120 with a nice fan is excellent performance.

Personally, I love the Scythe Mine. It's light so it won't strain your mobo and it blows right out the back of your case.

IIRC the one you linked to was found to be underwhelming, especially when compared to some of the other great hsf's out there right now.

Still a fan of the Big Typhoon here. You know your CPU's going to stay cool when your boards bend. :D
VV

Last edited:
grumperfish said:
IIRC the one you linked to was found to be underwhelming, especially when compared to some of the other great hsf's out there right now.

QFT.... all the reviews I've seen are luke-warm at best. There are better ones out there. Hate to be a fanboy, but check out the Thermalright line-up. IMHO they still make some of the best coolers around.

Back