• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will He or Will He Not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Or should I say will I or will I not?

Do you guy's think I will make 1/2 a mill by x-mas? I have one member who has been helping me for about 2 yr's now with 2 rig's and another who started helping about 4-6 months ago and really hasn't stoped even tho I didnt ask for long term help:D

So what do you guy's think? doable?

Jonspd

Last edited:
Dont be fooled by current as I go up and down depending on when help comes and goes.

jonspd said:
Dont be fooled by current as I go up and down depending on when help comes and goes.

and what WU you're fed.

It'll be close, but you have a good chance - or new years. :shrug:

Thank's and I think you somehow played a major part in me getting where I am today :D

jonspd

JONSPD! I haven't seen you in forever.

We need to hop on and play some Tribes 2 sometime.

I personally just hit 475k, i think 25k by christmas isn't too tough, that's maybe a good work unit every 2 days?

T2 is sure nuf about dead :D

after almost 6 yrs there is only 82 servers left......

Man you'll probably make it to 500k well before xmas but I'm throwing some more powah on ya(at least until console catches up with me:D)

I recall buying a PSU a few month back, and I'll tell ya, I don't think another seller had ever been so informative, explaining everything little thing that had been done to an item, or to offer as much help to tweak the item myself then jonspd. Nothing Like opening a box and have a handwritten note letting you know help is only a pm away....

I might have to drop a few points for ya....

godofgorks said:
I recall buying a PSU a few month back, and I'll tell ya, I don't think another seller had ever been so informative, explaining everything little thing that had been done to an item, or to offer as much help to tweak the item myself then jonspd. Nothing Like opening a box and have a handwritten note letting you know help is only a pm away....

I might have to drop a few points for ya....
Man, jonspd goes nuts in the classies! I bought a p4 combo from him and we met up in person to do the exchange and he offered like 8 times to help me get it set up and kept reassuring me over and over that it should work and he could help me test it out. The guy is almost too helpful, and is the kind of people that makes OCF so amazing! That's why I'm going to go ahead and throw him another 1 or 2kppd so he can hit his 500k mark asap:)

*Edit: May be this weekend before I can get around to putting up the big numers:p

Last edited:
HEHE thank's guy's and from the look's of it I will hit 500K about the same time I might start hitting the class's

But you can pm me first when you got stuff up for the class's right? Then you won't have to pay shipping and since you had such a sick deal last time...

alright you got my 1.5 ghz mobile celeron lappy folding for ya.online as of this post and its foldin' a ribo. looks like 26 hrs to finish .

Edit: correction 86 hrs to finish as of this edit 4hrs to go.

Last edited:
Which put's it @ about 12 day's so I might get my x-mas wish for turkey day instead :D.

Checked EMIII on my lappy and was blown away, it claimed little old me had 488900 points!!! :eek: :eek:

Then I remembered, that ones folding for jonspd! :p

One week left till T-Day

Back