• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

poorly designed lian li..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it's a great case. Lots of room for endless possibilities.

Also the first time I've heard of that specific case being sold in the US.

lian li does make some solid cases, and I think this is a good way for them to open up to different possibilities. I loved my old PC70. It definitely looks like a great case to run 10 750gb seagates in if you wanted to be able to stream all your movies around the house.

Its a nice case.... Its not made for water coolin like MM U2 UFO....

And it looks nice without the added paint work... MM looks crap without paint

wun911 said:
Its a nice case.... Its not made for water coolin like MM U2 UFO....

And it looks nice without the added paint work... MM looks crap without paint

It can house a triple 120mm rad in the front and a double 120mm rad on top. How do you get this is not made for watercooling??

Wicked Klown said:
It can house a triple 120mm rad in the front and a double 120mm rad on top. How do you get this is not made for watercooling??
I just comment on this. Yeah you can fit waterever watercooling in front bays but remember you already dish out over $300 for case. Even if you fit triple radiator it won't look good, placing rady so it won't move is another story. For $300 I would expect case watercooling ready like moutain mods ufo's cases or some other custom made case.

meionm said:
I just comment on this. Yeah you can fit waterever watercooling in front bays but remember you already dish out over $300 for case. Even if you fit triple radiator it won't look good, placing rady so it won't move is another story. For $300 I would expect case watercooling ready like moutain mods ufo's cases or some other custom made case.

They do sell little add-ons that make it easy to mount a radiator securely though, see this frontpage article:

http://www.overclockers.com/articles1358/index05.asp

I agree on the whole thing being too expensive though.

Back