• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sub team for team 32!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

knightwolf6543

so me and a couple friends started up a web site and after a while i told them about folding and stuff, so instead of starting a new team (sence i was folind for team 32 already) i desided heck what about a sub team!? so thats what we started. i wont post the web site but so far we have only 3 rigs folding, i started mine back up last night and its almost done its first work unit, my friends comp takes alot of time cause he has his cpu usage set at like 13% or something but here are the names:
LGCTeam_for_Team32-Ackuria
LGCTeam_for_Team32-Refeniz
LGCTeam_for_Team32-KnightWolf

bet u couldent guess which one is me lol ^_^
but yea what ya guys think?

Great idea :thup:

by using indiviual names for each you will be a loose subteam ...ie your stats will be kept individually ... so you will have to add them all up to get a subteam score.
Unfortunately there is no other good way to track individual's contribution to the subteam.

And to your new subteam mates :welcome: to T32 :)

w00tage thank you duel core, i have one core folding 24/7 starting last night, and completed my first work unit, my buddy refeniz has a duel core but is very picky about temps so he has one core running at 13%, ackuria has completed two wu and has one cpu running when he is not using his comp. the reason we went with individual names is becuse we want to have a compotition between eachother ^_^
i also have a duel p3 server (not working and dont know why) two opteron 240's (just cpus notheing else yet) and a sempron 2800+ which has everything but memory which i am going to get this weekend!! anything to help a good cause :)

Back