• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Now this is Folding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JetMech

Hi Guys,
Been a while since I posted here. Quite frankly my performance has not been that impressive...until now. Pulled some funds out of a duplex Apt I bought last year and jumped on the Core 2 Duo bandwagon with a Dell lappy. T7200 notebook processor/4mb L2cache, 2g,667 ddr2. It's doing the equivalent of 1 600 pointer every 21 hours. That's 30 hrs faster than my 3.5 prescott rigs. Desktop version waiting for ram (E6600, Asus P5W DH Deluxe). Folks if those Maximum PC guys use some of that unlimited bread they seem to have ...

JetMech, glad to hear you have some more powah goin' for the team :thup:

The merom/c2d's sure make nice folders ... i too am slowly replacing the prescotts on the farm ... although am a bit sidetracked by gpu folding atm.

Fold on!

:beer: :beer:

cool! when the price come down a little more or when I'm done w/ all of my pending project, I will upgrade my Yonah 1.83 to a Merom 2.0 on my laptop!!

foldon.gif

Good to hear from you Jet. Fold on with that bad lap warmer. Its starting to get cold enough to be comfy :D

Back