• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

20.1 Inch Tatung LCD HDTV? $400 @ Wallyworld

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mdogs444 said:
Outpost.com has a 32" HTV LCD for $499, now THAT is a deal.....

No because its ultra-crap, people have said on slickdeals that they have seen it in stores and its junk. Would be better off getting a Dell 2407WFP, adding a HD Cable set top box, then you got a tv, lol.

meh decent..but personally i wouldnt buy it
ESP when you can get a 32" visio for $700 @ costco/sams

if i had to spend $400 bills..well, id probably just a bigger CRT tv, or save up a bit more - i mean unless your going to be right infront of the tv, 20" is kinda small

Maviryk said:
Kindly remove the foot from your mouth. Those do not have Composite, Component, SVideo, nor Antenna input. That's not even counting the remote.

You would be hard pressed to find a 1650x1080 8ms LCD plus a decent TV tuner/input box with all those features.
i concur

however, may i suggest getting that 20" dell for like $250
and spending about $150 on that viewsonic g6, it would plug in via vga and give you all the same features, and obviously you'd have that slightly higher qual monitor, then again it could be a PITA

lcd prices are dropping, in a few months you'll prolly be able to score a sweet set for $400 :D

Back