• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heatsink News....anything?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

enz660

Anyone hear ANYTHING about some better cpu heatsinks comming out? (better than ultra 120) I think someone on this forum said there are dual 120mm sized heatsinks comming out soon....is this true? Im just wondering....:D

I think your thread has officially failed...

just joking ;)

This absolute monster has to be one of the most impressive heatsinks to come out in a while, claims of matching high end WCing.

enz660 said:
Anyone hear ANYTHING about some better cpu heatsinks comming out? (better than ultra 120) I think someone on this forum said there are dual 120mm sized heatsinks comming out soon....is this true? Im just wondering....:D

Look at it this way, newer CPU's are running cooler and cooler, and yet heatsinks are always getting better and better. Before too long, the 50 buck heatsink will preform about the same as a 20 dollar HS. :D

Back