• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX4LIFE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dominick32

Senior Solid State Aficionado
What happened to you bro? Just last week you were clocking close to 5 Ghz on your E6600 on Dry Ice (4.84 to be exact). I havent seen or heard a peep from you on OCF for a good week now. Are you OK?

Did you sell the rig? I spotted you in the classifieds selling things. Whats going on? The OCF community is inquiring.

Last edited:
I'm pulling out of the extreme (dry ice) overclocking stuff for a while need a break, going to get a job make some more money, you'll see me back. Using dry ice in the future. I'll be going aircooling for a bit a 24/7 rig i'll post overclock results.

Epox4life said:
I'm pulling out of the extreme (dry ice) overclocking stuff for a while need a break, going to get a job make some more money, you'll see me back. Using dry ice in the future. I'll be going aircooling for a bit a 24/7 rig i'll post overclock results.

Ahh man. It will be sad to see you step down. Did anything happen that made you decide to go back to air? Or you just made a split second decision? I enjoyed reading your threads bro.

Um, it was getting annoying not being able to match old clock speeds I had achieved before, and then the 3" solid alum mousepot's performance disappointed me. And the urge to game again is coming, I mean where else can I take out anger. :beer:
Good luck with your new and improved vapochill LS, 5ghz club within your reach.

Last edited:
Back