• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got some folders..that I will pass by

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vipersfate

Gj keep it up . :beer:

I know what you mean about active mebers to pass =) most ppl ya pass @ arent avtive any more i wish they would be removed after a few inactive months

Ya nothing is more aggravating then thinking about posting some trash talk as you realize you are about to smoke past someone, and see 0 in the Average PPD column. I think you have to get to page 10 just to start getting to the active users. I can see that I have a couple people out to smoke me, one being Sorin, but I've only got a little less than 1/2 the PPD. Being on page 12 there are also a lot of inactive users. If only I didn't live in a town where everybody is so stuck on stupid that they don't realize that F@H is not spy/adware, and is completely for a good cause. :bang head

deadlysyn said:
If only I didn't live in a town where everybody is so stuck on stupid that they don't realize that F@H is not spy/adware, and is completely for a good cause. :bang head

You are not alone on that...

deadlysyn said:
I can see that I have a couple people out to smoke me, one being Sorin, but I've only got a little less than 1/2 the PPD.

Well, if it'll make you feel better, I'll pass Sorin for ya!

MCOverkill said:
Well, if it'll make you feel better, I'll pass Sorin for ya!
You wouldn't happen to be the one just a few more spaces down with about 366 PPD??? If you are, hows abouts lettin me borrow about 400 of that for a year or two??lol Borgs are insanely hard to get where I live, everyone thinks F@H is some kind of spyware when I explain it uses unused CPU cycles. Nothing will change their minds either. So for the time being, until I can get someone to agree to being borged, I'm just that small farmer who only has two cows totalling around 157 PPD.

that stinks, actualy i suprised myself my cpu is actualy beating the ppd of its archatecture by about 20% but i built my system for efficancy so it makes sence i guess. anyways keep it up youll find someone. if none local turn to your online friends.

well your ahead of me for about the next hour and then the race begins hope its exciting.

Back