• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS problemS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I haven't played CS for a while. When I tried to play it just now,

Problem #1
EVERY server disconnected me within 30 sec. after got in.
and I got this message in console

BAD: 28:svc_bad
Host_Error: CL_ParseServerMessage: Illegible server message - svc_b

Problem #2
(actually happened a while ago)
I am pretty sure there are still at least 10k servers out there, then one day all the sudden I can only see 50~150 servers max. Pretty sure the other 10k servers weren't shut down in 1 day.
Any ideas?

Don't think internet has problem, BF2 is totally fine.

Tried reinstall, still got dced on every single server within 1 min. with console message of

"Host_Error: UserMsg: Not Present on Client 23"

hmm i tried search steam forums for that couldnt find nothing on it, i would make a thread on steampowered.com and maybe they can help u better

Thanks, please do.

I tried to post on stream forum too yesterday, and though I registered, it wouldn't let me post just yet. Still waiting for approval.

lol I was about to post the same thing and say I fixed it. You beat me to it :p

I was looking all over the places. And I found that link.

And yes guess what? I just started to use my BEFSR41 again yesterday and updated to the latest firmware, but that latest one is exactly what caused the problem.

After go back to older one, now everything is back to normal.

Thanks anyway :)

#18 said:
lol I was about to post the same thing and say I fixed it. You beat me to it :p

I was looking all over the places. And I found that link.

And yes guess what? I just started to use my BEFSR41 again yesterday and updated to the latest firmware, but that latest one is exactly what caused the problem.

After go back to older one, now everything is back to normal.

Thanks anyway :)

lol nice :)

Back