• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

j1999dl

Registered
I have a computer that has ddr pc2300 128mb in it and was wanting to know if there is a alternative to that style memory. I have looked an cant find that pc number anywhere and was wondering if anyone could help me out here. Want to upgrade it to 2-256mb sticks. Instead of 2-128mb sticks. Any info would be helpful.

Not really sure I know Im no help. This system was custom built about 5-6 years ago. Im sorry I am not much help if you give me a little while I will open her back up and look at all the hardware. See which motherboard I am running an processor.

Aight here goes on the board amd 761+ via 668 b also has model # ga-7dx

You can use 2100, 2700 or 3200. I had one machine that did not like 3200 but it was a voltage issue/timing. If your mobo supports vdimm and a few lats then you can control it. I run value 3200 CL3 in a system that takes 2100 at CL2.

Back