• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Saints Row for PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

X0d1@k

I heard this game is great on 360, in the GTA way. I also heard that it could be called GTA 4.5 actually. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is being ported to PC anytime soon?

Thanks!

I highly doubt it, it probably will never be ported to PC.......If it does it won't be for a very very long time.

Actually it's not crap, have you played it, completed it and then passed judgement on it? I doubt it. :p

It has loads of customization options and uses the havok physics engine, which guarantees lots of fun. It doesn't have the best storyline but is sure better than San Andreas where all you hear is guys shouting the N word every 5 seconds for the first 15 minutes. Besides the activities you're asked to do are great and are separate from the storyline missions, which basically delivers many hours of gameplay.

It's fun to steal a Taxi, take it to a garage, then pimp it out with 20" Chromes, new shiny paint, NOS, and run over some gang members. Plus the recruitment feature is a very nice touch, this game has a lot of subtle features that make it better than GTA:SA imo. Plus the graphics are frikkin sweet. :D

Neural Net said:
It's fun to steal a Taxi, take it to a garage, then pimp it out with 20" Chromes, new shiny paint, NOS, and run over some gang members. Plus the recruitment feature is a very nice touch

You just described GTA:SA....

damarble said:
You just described GTA:SA....

That game doesn't have any where near the amount of customization options that Saint's Row has, so no, I wasn't. :p

Besides Vice City has a much better storyline and atmosphere than San Andreas does.

Back