• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RC1 question thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidiaOCmaster

Im going to have alot of questions about vista, so I might as well make one thread for them all.

the only question I have for the moment, What drivers should I use for my internet? im using the motherboard in my sig.

I belive those drivers are included... hell... I didn't have to install any drivers myself, Vista did it all automatically.

I had to install them for it to work online.

Why do websites only half load, if at all? anyone gotta cure for this? im using firefox, btw.

FF does not work properly on Vista, use compatability mode and set it to Server 2003 or Win 2000, and select "run as administrator".

One word.... Router.

Now all I need to do is get my sound working....

Anyone know? Sound card is a SB live

Last edited:
I wanna test it on my nForce 2 rig below see what crappy score I get just to laugh at. But I don't think it would since support for nForce dies 2 years ago unless there's some remixed drivers out there that work.

Back