• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Paypal temporarily down??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Anyone else not able to log into their accounts? I've been trying for about an hour now. :( I have to send someone payment and can't.

This doesn't sound good... lemme try again... both of my accnts weren't working.

Alright, I just logged in now... I was accessing the page by typing it in the address bar... I wasn't clicking on some email BS link...

I also tried to pay someone through ebay and it was not logging in.

Anyone else have a problem between the hours of 3-4pm (ish)? It's now working, but I just want to confirm.

Thanks.

I am having the same problem since the time I got home. When I log it it just sits there and loads. Urg, this is really annoying because I had stuff to ship today.

I just donated some money to my friend so she can go to mexico with her church, worked fine for me.

*Edit: Just logged into paypal and it took FOREVER, but eventually loaded.

sno.lcn said:
I just donated some money to my friend so she can go to mexico with her church, worked fine for me.

*Edit: Just logged into paypal and it took FOREVER, but eventually loaded.
YA alright, so there was obviously a problem... thx anyways guys... :)

Paypal is aptly named and g0dM@n, as long as you keep spending your money you will have to paypal. Some things just never change. Cheers! :beer:

Back