• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[email protected], no timing adjustments 55C-load, A64 tweak info, need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spoudazo

So what should I do now?

It's hitting 55c load (Edit: Most the time during games, it's around 52c, only goes to 55C while doing CPU tests in 3dmark06), but that's probably due to my case being so stuffy and my case having so much dust. I did order a Coolermaster Stacker, so when it gets here I'll be putting my stuff in there which should make my case much more OC friendly, and once I order the 750w modular (ToughPower) PSU, that should help with reducing the amount of cables.

Here's a pic of my current setup, notice the dusty SPAGHETTI! :bday:
DSC00236.jpg

Anyway, here is a picture of A64 tweaker. How do I get started using this program? :)
a64tweaker.jpg

Last edited:
Spoudazo said:
So what should I do now?

It's hitting 55c load
Get it running cooler first. Clean up that spaghetti bowl.

Forget about A86Info for now.

Post CPU-Z memory and SPD screens. the A8N-SLI has a good BIOS for tweaking memory, let's work with that first. A64Info is used for tweaking the last few mhz out of memory. You will be able to make alot of improvement in your memory speed/timings since you are starting out from all screwed up.

Back