• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Distributed Computing Plug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
Guys.... I think it's time we get another DC plug on the frontpage. I'm thinking what we need are 3 viewpoints... F@H, SETI, and the rest. This isn't going to be "Hey, choose us, we are best"... more like "Hey, wanna find something new to do with your computer, check us out! Here are the benefits!"

Does anyone wanna do the F@H Section? I'll end up combining all 3, hopefully in an interesting fashion.... Possibly.... like a roundtable discussion? Maybe even meet on an IM chat all at once, and talk about the benefits of Distributed Computing, what each does, and how we can help each project?

bumpety.

I'd really like to get this rolling, and i'd like help from a F@H guy. Front page exposure could help ya'll, ya know.

I'd be willing to take on the task...what kinda time frame we lookin' at (i don't think i'll be able to get it done tomorrow as i'm working 11-8 lol).

edit: and i woulda volunteered sooner had i seen this sooner :beer:

Back