• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Olevia 32" Olevia HD Ready LCD TV/Monitor $540 Shipped (Tax may apply)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bal`thzar

Target.com has the Olevia 32" Olevia HD Ready LCD TV/Monitor for $600 - 10% off coupon TCRCPTAB = $540 w/ free shipping. Thanks Pompom2 & Libertarian.

TV Linky

This was ripped from Slickdeals.

I bought the 26" from CompUSSR about 2 months ago for $499 and I love my TV I have gotten a look at the 32" and its just like the 26. Great picture, awesome View Angle

if ANYONE was thnking about getting a 32" Flatpanel for Cheap this is the best bet you got going.

it has HDMI inputs and is HDCP compliant

There is NO reason NOT to buy this TV. Hell for that price I am tempted to buy 2 and sell them.

Newegg has Olevia refurbs/open box all the time. I was tempted to buy one of there 37" ers at around 550 dolalrs, if the picture is that good I might reconsider it :)

From what I see Newegg has them for 850 recerted and 950 open box am i looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
Shawn

target still has them for the sale price.

couple of things about syntax aside from the pictures that I like.

they asseble all of thier TV's here in the US
they buy parts from overseas.

there was just a segment on CNN about this company (good stuff)

I was a little sketchy about the quality of the picture but when I saw them live I alctually was supprised. I have my 26" hanging in my bedroom. If I actually needed a bigger one somewhere I would get this one

Back