• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire 1950xtx downclocked.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crfracer290

Well I picked a BNIB Sapphire x1950xtx the other day for an amazing 300 bucks at a grand opening of a local PC store.

I was looking over the specs on the egg and noticed that the memory was only 1550 compared to 2000 of the rest of the cards? What is up with this? I havent tested this card yet so I dont really know if thats the clocks that will show up?

Anyone?

misprint they just took the mem clock from the x1900xtx and copy/pasted it.

when you get the card in requested mem clock will be 999 :)

kick *** deal BTW

Oh ok thanks alot!! newegg has been making alot of misprints lately, EX: e6300 Conroe. Lol.

And yeah, this was a great deal. It was 450-150 when you signed up for some PC magazine which was 12.95. The store is brand new so they are trying to get some good rep I guess. The guy said that this was the last one (he might have been selling me) and that he had 90 of these that all sold in 3 days and then he got 20 more.

Umm, I am not sure on the phone orders.

Everything else was pretty high priced like CompUSA... Just as I was walking out I saw a dry-erase board that had some deals on it and this one immediately caught my eye.

I cant really decide if I want to keep it though as I could make a 50ish profit it and keep my 1900xtx. Will this card beat my 1900 by a significant margin

or what I could do is sell my 1900xtx and this puppy and then buy a 7950gx2 just for fun, I have always wanted to have one of this cards and I am just biding time until R600.

Yeah but I really don't want to buy a new gen card right off the bat, and I wanted to wait for R600 kinda.

also, I am kinda tired of ati's bloated drivers.

Back