• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pigpony - Cheap bluetooth headset and mp3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

http://www.pigpony.com/ I stumbled across this site on another forum and thought some folks here might be interested. They have cheap motorola/samsung bluetooth headsets and no name brand mp3 players + various batteries and stuff. 99.6% ebay rating and US and UK toll free numbers with a "factory" address in Shenzhen. No reseller rating and I have not orded from them yet but looking at a bluetooth headset right now for about $40 less than anywhere else.

If anybody has experience with these guys please post. Mods if these guys are scammers please edit my post to let us know.

Use a credit card for fraud protection :D.

**edit - I just bought a Motorolla HS850 BT headset for less shipped on eBay from an equally reputable seller.**

Last edited:
Silversinksam said:
Apparently their USA headquarters is a post office box. Wonder how many people could fit into a post office box? :rolleyes:

For US customers, contact our headquarter in Ohio
PO Box 1131
Hilliard, OH 43026-6131
United States

http://www.pigpony.com/contact.aspx

Wouldn't this make it likely that the business is being run out of someone's home? My brother-in-law owns his own business (a construction company) and uses a post office box for his address.

doublejack said:
Wouldn't this make it likely that the business is being run out of someone's home? My brother-in-law owns his own business (a construction company) and uses a post office box for his address.

I was just being facetious, I've never had any dealing with them.

My guess is that a guy in China who is behind this has a buddy here in the US he ships stuff to once a week then that guy sends it out USPS.

Anyway I just placed an order (using my very low limit easy to do chargeback visa) for a Motorola Bluetooth headset so I'll see how things go and update the thread with my results. Worst case scenario I have to spend the 5 minutes to do a chargeback b/c or cancel a CC that I have for just this type of use. Best case I got an $80 bluetooth headset for $25 shipped.

This just might be a great place to buy xmas gifts this year

im willing to be half the motorola headsets are knock offs, almost all the H700s under $40 on ebay are fakes.

anyways, i just bought a fake one on purpose yesterday, and this was way cheaper. :(

All those headsets are chinese knockoffs. If I were you, I'd cancel my order now. Those knockoff headsets are more trouble than they are worth.

fldrice said:
All those headsets are chinese knockoffs. If I were you, I'd cancel my order now. Those knockoff headsets are more trouble than they are worth.

Well see, if the one I snagged on eBay cheap works with my girlfriend's 700w treo then it isn't a knockoff (known compatibility issues with this phone and many other BT headsets).

fldrice said:
iv picked up about 4 h700's off ebay for me and family members, all have worked flawlessly with everything

I ordered a H700 last night and this will be the first bluetooth headset I will ever use so if it works remotely well I will be happy for the price. Phone is a Sony E K750i and I plan to use the headset several hours a week at most.

just got my h700!
came in perfect shape with all manuals..everything motorolla im pretty sure these are "real"
charging it now..ill test after its fully charged!

A box from overseas up at my buddy's house on Sat. so I'm guessing it was the H700 since I haven't bought anything else lately. Going to pick it up tomorrow evening and will post with results.

How is yours working d94?

Back