• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to see what I just started running SETI on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ooooooooooh....... Nice...........

:)

Wish I had something that good! Hope those WUs fly by so fast you never get to even see them!! :D

JigPu

What sort of times are you getting for that MMMmonster? Hope to get one after the Chrimbo season has passed. Also where did you get it from?

Sweet chip RD, I know you are in love now;). I hope you have loads of quality time before you are off!

At stock speed, it runs at just under 5 hours/WU. But that's with running 3DMark2001, Sandra, web browsing and all...........

I'll let it run a WU tonight without any other proggies going, see whats what........:D

I got the mobo/CPU/Cooler bundle from www.overclockers.co.uk and haven't really fiddled with it yet. Got some ASII coming tomorrow, and then I'll let it rip..........

reddeathdrinker said:
At stock speed, it runs at just under 5 hours/WU. But that's with running 3DMark2001, Sandra, web browsing and all...........

I'll let it run a WU tonight without any other proggies going, see whats what........:D

I got the mobo/CPU/Cooler bundle from www.overclockers.co.uk and haven't really fiddled with it yet. Got some ASII coming tomorrow, and then I'll let it rip..........

I average 4 hours 15 mins on my 1.4 bird @1606 and 5 hours 20 on my 1.2 bird @ 1400

reddeathdrinker said:
What's your multiplier/FSB on those rigs wizardloader?

Both KG7 Mobo the 1.4@1606 11X146 1.85 vcore
The 1.2@1405 10.5X154 1.85 vcore, Both have Dragon Orb III's
7 fan mod cases Turtle Beach Santa Cruz 5.1 Sound Cards. The 1.4 has a Leadtek Gforce2pro 64 DDR tv out the 1.2 ATI 7200 64meg DDR tv out. 512 megs of 2100 Crucial DDR ram cas 2. Artic silver II Plextor 12X10X32. Pioneer slot DVD rom 16X40 Altec Lansing 880 speakers. Temps are same, both 46 to 48c load
10/100 Sohoware ethernet cards:beer:

Sometimes I get under 4hours on my 1.4

Well I've upped this puppy to 10*150 (1.5GHz) Haven't unlocked it yet......SETISpy now reckons on a 4-hour WU.......

Added a vent and duct on the side of the case directly onto the Alpha's fan, now sitting at 42C core temp. Rock Steady, with SETI burning away 100% in the background.........

i just got an athlon xp 1500+ a lil while ago also i have it up to 1.53ghz any higher and i dont get windows but this feels stable

Back