• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

68nu agp and widescreen resolution

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ScottinIndy

Anyone know if a 68nu will run widescreen resolutions? I am not home and can't check right now and I really need to know because I have a pretty good deal I can jump on for a 19" widescreen monitor.

i have a 6800 GS OC that i have unlocked and overclocked (16pp/6vs) (435/1200) so one could say im running a 6800U :beer:

i have a samsung 940bw 19" widescreen i run 1440x900 and it's ballzzzz..

my card has zero prob pushing the widescreen. i get great frame-rates in COD2 plus i can see like twice the screen that i could before with my old resolution.

I use to run a 6800NU AGP on my 20" wide Dell. You'll have no problems running it. Resolutions are based more on drivers than the card itself. Even a Ti4200 could run a widescreen monitor. (Probably not too well on games now though....)

I run a viewsonic 20" widescreen @ 1650 x 1050 resolution. No problems doing so.

Back