• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having Windows x64 and Age of Empires III......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WheaT

issues.......Ever since i upgraded to windows xp x64 edition i have had some problems with some of my game installs. They are telling me that they cannot install because my computer is running in Safe Mode or something similar, and that to complete the install i need to contact customer support. Any ideas on what this means? Frankly im a bit ****ed not able to play Age of Empires III and my Call of Duty 2 because of this issue. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Here is a picture of the issue i am having. Its not just with this game. I would say around 50% of the programs, including my palm software, nero, and a few other programs wont install, and i get this message instead.

Now if anybody knows whats going on, or has a simple work around like a different installer program or something like that it would be much appreciated. Ive searched the net about this problem and havnt found anything and im not going to pay microsoft 35 dollars to have a phone conversation with someone that probably wont know what to do anyways...

Back