• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good e6400 mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zeeky

Registered
well after about 3 years with the ol' house heater i think its time to upgrade my compy.....

so far i'm thinking about getting a e6400 and a good mobo(i'm hoping to get a half decent oc on it....like 2.4-3.0 from stock but with stock cooling so i dont have to spend even more cash on a new hs and such)but since i havent done this in a while i think i'm gonna need some help with it

i was guessing maybe a nforce i680 but they are a little bit pricey
(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813188009 is what i found)

any help?

(p.s. i'm not new...i just havent ben on in ages :D )

p5b deluxe wifi for features and high fsb costs $200 or ds3 for budget and solid OC

680i if SLI is a must, other than that as of now its no better than the other 2 I mentioned and it costs from $270 up lol

If you dont need SLI or many features go with DS3 for $150

sli....ha! last thing i need is not one but 2 gfx cards sucking down power and cash.....the p5b looks realy good tho.... i think i'll go with it

thanks!

Back