• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hercules GF3 ti200 or Asus GF3 8200 ti200 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Every card is unique, you might get a Asus that OC better then a Hercules or vice versa. But any Ti200 should be extremely good overclockers. I'd go for the Hercules, I've read reviews about them as being the better performer keeping all the speeds equal. They're on a the spendy side. A Visiontek or MSI should be a better bargin.

Devious said:
I am going to buy a new graphix card this week , and those 2 cards are available off the shelf it my area.

I am interested in overclocking & The hercules seems to have the more meaty fan , but @ http://www.benchmark.co.yu/video/asus/8200/gf3_006.html

It seem the asus was more overclokable than the hercules ( though they were the ti500 versions )

Any thoughts ?

OMG easy get the gf3 TI 200 cheaper then the ASUS most of the time U are paying for the name. But I would get a gainward gf3 ti stable card very fast nice looking comes with heatspreaders and a very big fan on it.. only 175$ I bought a couple of them and they are a very nice cards. why play for a name brand when the ones right below it are just as good... don't get generic tho.

Back