• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Accepts PP and no cali tax?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcll2002

Whats the best "e-store" that sells computer parts (like mobo, cpu, ram ect) that doesnt charge california tax and accepts Paypal?

Monarch fits the bill but theyre apparently moving towards systems and I cant order parts (im not here to start a flame war. no comments on this.)

Tankguys seems like a great place but they dont accept PP.

Newegg+chiefvalue are great but they charge cali tax!

Help me! what do you think is the best store for me?

Thanks!

We can do paypal, just not right through the site. PM me or e-mail us through the contact form our our site for more info on that.

However, we do charge CA sales tax on some items - it depends on where we have to ship them from. We don't stock everything at our location in Michigan, so it just depends.

jcll2002 said:
<3 I'll PM you when I order.
Just so you know if you live in the same place as the company(or one of their establishments like a warehouse or distribution place) even if they are an e-tailer you will be charged tax, that is how it works :thup:

And most e-tailers are out of california or have shipment centers there. ;) I hope tankguys has what you want out of Michigan!

pik4chu said:
Just so you know if you live in the same place as the company(or one of their establishments like a warehouse or distribution place) even if they are an e-tailer you will be charged tax, that is how it works :thup:
yes i realize that :)

Back