• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Loose 10% CPU power when connecting Gravis gamepad pro...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wam

When I activate my Gravis gamepad pro in the game controllers control panel settings I immediately loose 10% CPU power. As soon as I remove it the CPU returns to normal!?

I've tried updating the SBlive 1024 game port drivers from the native Win XP drivers but the system won't let me (gives me an error)?

I've installed the SBlive drivers v3509 and tried the 3511 & 3512 WDM drivers but no joy.

How can I resolve this?

Wam said:
When I activate my Gravis gamepad pro in the game controllers control panel settings I immediately loose 10% CPU power. As soon as I remove it the CPU returns to normal!?

I've tried updating the SBlive 1024 game port drivers from the native Win XP drivers but the system won't let me (gives me an error)?

I've installed the SBlive drivers v3509 and tried the 3511 & 3512 WDM drivers but no joy.

How can I resolve this?
I've had the same problem with mine. So I don't install the software, I just use it as standard 4-button gamepad. The other buttons are useless of course.

Back