• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Federation Needs You

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

Open Channel:

A borg cube has just been spotted in sector 402. They are currently headed to a location 500 work units from their origin. The Federation is on an intercept course, but needs more help defeating the crafty borg. The cube is travelling at about 10 work units a day. If the Federation is to succeed we need all Pentium, K6, k6-2, k6-3, PII, and Celerons available. It is your duty as a Federation officer to engage the Borg.

Admiral Sir-Epix Out.

Closed Channel:

The Collective cries FOUL. It seems the "Federation" is using higher end PC's. 8 hr average doesn't sound like PII's, PPro's, Pent's, K6's, K6-2's etc.

chawken said:
The Collective cries FOUL. It seems the "Federation" is using higher end PC's. 8 hr average doesn't sound like PII's, PPro's, Pent's, K6's, K6-2's etc.

Hehehe...foul? Just evening things out that is all...do you want me to grab all 40 PIII 933's?

If they are not crunching for the team then YES. We need WU's, lots of WU's - but put 20 on the collective and 20 on the federation.

chawken said:
If they are not crunching for the team then YES. We need WU's, lots of WU's - but put 20 on the collective and 20 on the federation.

I would but the RCC would have my butt...I can only snake a few for a little bit. I would if I could...but only after I would beat TC...nothing personal...I would like to be no. 1 some day.

Back