• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pentium Extreme Edition 965 ES: Multiplier Troubles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arca_ex

I'm having a little trouble I guess you would say...

Well, the problem is that I can't switch the multi for my processor in the BIOS, here are some pictures and a screenshot. The board is running the latest version F4 BIOS even though CPU-Z says otherwise, I can't figure that out either, it says I'm running F2, but has the release date for F4, weird...

th_uhh.jpg
th_Pictures006.jpg
th_Pictures005.jpg

EDIT: The settings in the picture in BIOS are not set up that way, I need to take another. It was just showing how I cannot change the multi.

Yeah, F5 didn't do much. It did stop giving me those annoying "Overclock Failed" warnings every time I boot though, and I was able to get to 4.2 GHz for now. It still won't let me change the multiplier, so for now I'm limited by my memory, which I have at 700Mhz 4-4-4-12 right now, running a 350x12 multi on the proc...

Back