• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP praise

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
alrighty, how to start this off......I LOVE WINDOWS XP!!!!!!!!IT ****IN RULES!!!!!!!!

i like it soo much more than win2k

xp is so much more interesting to mess around with, the animations are neato too

win2k pro is soo plain

RangerJoe said:
alrighty, how to start this off......I LOVE WINDOWS XP!!!!!!!!IT ****IN RULES!!!!!!!!

i like it soo much more than win2k

xp is so much more interesting to mess around with, the animations are neato too

win2k pro is soo plain

Heh, yup its great to have a change once in awhile :)

Yah , I believe WinXP is the OS everyone been waiting for windows to put out sense win 98.....(stability and game play @ll in one)

Last edited:
i havnt tried any gaming yet because im still restoring all the programs, but im waiting
i like on startup where you just click on your name to enter...so much easier when you are tired of typing

Xp, is it more like 2k or 98? I heard about it being a "scaled down" 2k. How is the task manager? Like 2k or 98? And is there hardware control given to DOS? I might concider getting XP if I hear that it will be alot better that 2k. I just dont know much about it except something about it having a good system restore thing and built in ip spoofing? Sorry about the bombardment of questions but I figure this would be the time to clear some stuff up.

So much for the testimonials. yeh its great only crashed once so far. MY problem is it seems like the more OCed I get the harder it is to shut down WinXP. Anbody else having these problems? P4 1.5 (478pin)@1.83 pc 150 256mb sdram.

ive just started using xp...ill admit im not a big...windows fan...but this whole "xp" plan really rules...where was this 20 years ago :)...oohhh ya..."640k should be more than enuff ram for anyone" ask bill...

Back