• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Virtual Console games you'd like to see!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Currently, this is Nintendo's list of VC games that will be available (eventually)

Code:
A

* Altered Beast

B

* Baseball (Nintendo game)
    * Bonk's Adventure

C

* Columns (video game)
    * Contra III: The Alien Wars

D

* Donkey Kong (video game)
    * Donkey Kong Country
    * Donkey Kong Junior (video game)
    * Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
    * Duck Hunt
    * Dungeon Explorer

E

* Ecco the Dolphin
    * Excitebike

F

* F-Zero

G

* Golden Axe
    * Gunstar Heroes

H

* Hogan's Alley (arcade game)

I

* Ice Hockey (video game)
    * Impossible Mission
    * Impossible Mission II

K

* Kid Icarus
    * Kirby Super Star
    * Kirby's Adventure
    * Kirby's Dream Land 3

L

* The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    * The Legend of Zelda
    * The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

M

* Mario Bros.
    * Mario Kart 64
    * Mega Bomberman
    * Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

P

* Pilotwings
    * Pinball (video game)
    * Pro Wrestling (video game)

R

* R-Type
    * Ristar

S

* SimCity
    * Soccer (video game)
    * Solomon's Key
    * Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)
    * Star Fox 64
    * Summer Games
    * Summer Games II
    * Super Castlevania IV
    * Super Mario 64
    * Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    * Super Mario World
    * Super Metroid

T

* Tennis (video game)
    * ToeJam & Earl

U

* Urban Champion

W

* Wario's Woods
    * Wild Gunman
    * Winter Games

What games would you like to see added? I'd love to see the rest of the Donkey Kong Country series added, as well as Golden Eye, Killer Instinct, Earthbound, Super Mario Bro. 3 and Super Street Fighter II. Final Fantasy VI (III . . . whatever) would be awesome, too! Secret of Mana would also rock the proverbial casbah.

What would you like to see?

Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Q-Bert
Ducktales
Dragon Warrior
Bomberman 1 - ???
Final Fantasy 1 - 6
Contra 1 & 2
Metal Gear
Snake's Revenge...

Screw it... anything and everything that was for NES and SNES and while they are at it everything pre-2k (Genesis, TGX16, Sega Master System (was that the Genesis in the U.S. or was that the one before it?), Neo-geo, etc )

entire Dragon Warrior series
Entire Castlevania series
Bard's Tale
Galaxy 5000
Gradius
Devil's Crush
Metroid
Ninja Gaiden
RC ProAm I & II
Nobunaga's Ambition I & II
Tetris
Entire MegaMan series from the NES
Mortal Kombat series
Road Rash
Road Blasters

There's still a ton more I'ld like to see, but I think I'll stop there. I would just say "make 'em all and I'll be happy", but there are quite a few I'm not interested in, although it actually might be a shorter list.

Ummmm...where goldeneye, or the world is not enough (james bond n46 games)? Goldeneye should have been a given to put in

n0aH said:
Ummmm...where goldeneye, or the world is not enough (james bond n46 games)? Goldeneye should have been a given to put in

Blueswitch and Tux both mentioned Goldeneye. Hopefull Nintendo will give us some online Goldeneye goodness.

How about perfect dark? That game was awesome. Having AI's to throw in the fray was great, and the customizability was nice. And it actually wouldn't lag on the Wii!

While we're at it, how about even more n64 games? I had an n64 but missed out on a lot of those games, and with the rate those controllers died, there's no way we're gonna be able to play them much longer :p

We definitely need some Rock 'n' Roll Racing and The Lost Vikings, both from the SNES. Two of my all-time favourites for the system.

Donkey Kong Country is being ported, brother. However, I don't believe that Goldeneye or PD or other Rare games will be ported without Nintendo having to pay Rare or MS some fees.

Donkey Kong Country can be released 'cause Nintendo owns those characters exclusively.

Back