• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a cheap 120mm fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adaman

Hey OCers. I know you guys can help me out with this one. One of my 120mm fans has been broken for a while, and I'd like to replace it. I want to get a good deal on line somewhere, local places just sell them for $20. I know I can get a good fan for pretty cheap (free shipping would be nice also). So link me up fellas :) - Thanks

Thanks, Yate loon sounds good, will still be $10 after shipping, maybe I'll buy more than one for a better deal. I'd still rather just get one good 120mm fan and spend less.

in my case that im building (see sig) im going to have 5 or more yate loons in it.

Adaman said:
Hey OCers. I know you guys can help me out with this one. One of my 120mm fans has been broken for a while, and I'd like to replace it. I want to get a good deal on line somewhere, local places just sell them for $20. I know I can get a good fan for pretty cheap (free shipping would be nice also). So link me up fellas :) - Thanks
http://www.excesssolutions.com/cgi-bin/category/12580

Back