• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Slightly modified avatar request :P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slychilde

K, um I don't need an avatar but it's close. I've been looking for some high res pictures of an AMD logo, KT266a logo type pictures and a pic of a PC on a desk running. They're for a graphic design project; all the pics I've been finding blow and I can't use them. It needs to look really really good when printed, like not all bitmappy! Think if I e-mailed AMD they'd e-mail me tiheir logo in high res?

TIA and I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post it in.

What res images are you looking for?

Have you tried using the image search feature oon google.com.

That is where I tend to get my images from.

If you have any probs let me know the res you want and I'll find one for you.

Post this in the Avatar Request thread in General Discussion

I would if it was actually an avatar.

Red Hot, I went to google and looked. I've never used google before and that image area is REALLY nice! I think you just saved me a ton of time in the future and I thank you for that! I didn't find any amd logos with the right resolution (300 DPI+!), so I made one myself. It could pass as the real deal and it's vectored to boot :)

Now I just need to find a 300 DPI image of a computer system or something to add in as a background.

Back