• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PII 400 slot1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trapper

My brother 'as just moved into my house and has a pii 400 its got a kick *** fann on the hs does nearly 6000rpm and gives 21c idle 30 ish full,im gonna check his mobo out but there id no oc tools in the BIOS he has a nVIDIA tnt 2 pc 32mb and 190 mb pc100 dimms can anyone give me a rough idea of what to x-pect with this rig, could i get it up to the same/better standard than a stock cellie 601.............TIA:burn:

I had my PII 400@560 @2.1V totaly stable on my ABit BE6 by only adding an extra fan on the standart hs. The next fsb after 140 is 150 on the abit but it would't load windoows. I think the pc 133 ram was holding me back.
But I don't see many PII 400 do that. I was very lucky.

Compare URL: http://gamershq.madonion.com/compare.shtml?1605215

im running a Slot 1 P// 400MMX (PR 479), with a 32MB Radeon, Yamaha SoundCard, Motorola 56K, Hitachi GD-2000 DVD ROM, TDK VeloCD 161040 CDRW, 320MB SDRAM (pc133), Windows 2000 Pro, and everything seems to be going good... playing Serious Sam, Max Payne, Ghost Recon no problame-o.

i just was wondering what the graphical card has to do with the oc posibilities
because i think that you would never oc the graphical chip too high but i think you must think about the mem that runs too fast
you understand
i could be wrong...

my apologies man i thought you were dishing out some nastiness 4 no-reason,Excuse my ignorance as i presumptiously assumed you were trying to extract the urine;) once again apologies for rudeness
RESPECT trapper:burn:

Back