• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i FINALLY used my monitors for every pixel theyre worth *PIC*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shrinkydinx

bowdown.com
was writing testimony for a hearing tuesday, woke up ~9 hours ago, just finished

moniterz.jpg

two mswords open, and three firefoxes, each with 5-6 tabs open
run.gif

so sick. Right now i've got a 20.1" and a 17" and thinking about rigging up my Projector as a 3rd monitor. (2 monitors @ my desk and 1 on the wall in front of me.) Man i wish you could get 3 outputs out of one card... Think i'll have to grab another cheap card for a little trip' action.

You guys just using ultramon? i believe ultramon will support more than 2 monitors but just checking...

Thank you sir may I have another!!

What is that? A 30", 2 20's and a 19"?? Is that your permanent setup or just for fun?

Bios24 said:
Thank you sir may I have another!!

What is that? A 30", 2 20's and a 19"?? Is that your permanent setup or just for fun?
nice eyes, thats exactly what it is!

and yeah its permanent
naughty.gif

Very nice! That's what I'm tring to accomplish with my 4 monitors but my second video card is not cooperating. :bang head

You should change your sig. That little bit of storage pales next to those screens. ;)

Nice setup. Much prettier than my nasty looking mess.

1st: 21" CRT
2nd: 17" CRT
3rd: Old 17" CRT
4th: Flatscreen 17" CRT
5th: 13" TV

The way I have it running is even worse.

AGP - Radeon 9200 Saphire Atlantis SE 64mb: 1 and 5
PCI - Voodoo 5 32mb(?): 2
2nd PCI - Some off hand card made specifically for multi montiors 32mb: 3 and 4

Now, if they will just make acoustically transparent TFTs, you could mount center, right and left and do Imax at home.

Id have sympathy for you heh, but I do that everyday with games, information for games, homework and chats on my 5 heh.
But that set of displays is really nice. So tempted by the 30"er but $2k... ouch.
that sammy kinda looks out of place with your set =O

TDubbs05 said:
so sick. Right now i've got a 20.1" and a 17" and thinking about rigging up my Projector as a 3rd monitor. (2 monitors @ my desk and 1 on the wall in front of me.) Man i wish you could get 3 outputs out of one card... Think i'll have to grab another cheap card for a little trip' action.

You guys just using ultramon? i believe ultramon will support more than 2 monitors but just checking...

HAHAHA! A projector! That's sweet!

Woah, imagine 3 projectors!

Speaking of Woah. What kind of monitors are those 2 dell side pannel ones? I've never seen sideways ones like that. (or ones that could rotate to do so)

Last edited:
Sure beats alt+tab or having 10 differents stacks of paper on the floor/desk/lap (A+ style paper writing baby!)

Uh... got any extra LCDs you aren't using? ;);)

archangelgabe said:
What kind of monitors are those 2 dell side pannel ones? I've never seen sideways ones like that. (or ones that could rotate to do so)
They are 2 20.1" Dell 2007FPW (always get the letters mixed up). I have the older version of them, and they do turn sideways... you just need to go into video options and rotate the screens.

Back