• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

buying tonight! give it some final approval

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks nice, you may want to look at the 667's from crucial to save a few bux, the ones I have a re doing over 900 at 4-4-4-8 at rated voltage.

thats a good question, theyre a little out of my pricerange but how will they compare to the dx10 cards of next year?

Last edited:
doesnt matter, around here its out with the old and in with the new every 6 months...

oh wait maybe thats just me.

DietPepsi0219 said:
does anybody know anything about this teamgroup ram from tankguyz? http://www.tankguys.biz/ddr2-44410-800mhz-p-1645.html same chips at the crucial i originally linked but i cant find any reviews for it online

You make me laugh..... Teamgroup is some of the hottest stuff out right now, especialy with those D9's on it :D

And yes the 8800GTS is a bit out of your range, but considering that by itself it out performs almost any SLI / Crossfire setup, its worth the money in my opinion.

Back