• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU-305-V10 Compatibility

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avalanche

K, I guess that my original post was definitely in the wrong section. So... I was wondering if anyone is using the Koolance CPU-305-V10 waterblock on a P5B-E, P5B Deluxe, or P5W DH DELUXE. I know the block comes with an adapter, but does it fit over the capacitors that are right next to the cpu socket? I know it will fit on the new 680i boards, but it seems that since the board is so new that there are still bugs with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to finally build a new computer after about 4 years. Time to retire the Quietpower and G3 Ti 200 haha.

Any Swifttech part would be a better choice, and thoose parts will fit.

As for your choice... chances are yes, but the swiftech parts are great for highflow, high preasure systems... if your running a low flow high pressure system, their are better choices.

Back