• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We've leveled out w/MaxPC! :beer:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got my rigs folding for all they've got!

Well, with the exception of my 1900xt... right it kept on erroring out... 36 WUs and no points... o_O Maybe my 1900xt OC isn't stable?

My Dothan isn't fold, it's doing EINSTEIN.. not sure if I should switch it...

Thoughts?

I got a psu, and I should be getting RAM soon for my P4 rig, and then we can have another 3.0Ghz + rig to fold as well. Great job folding everyone!

Nice job guys! Excellent work to all.

I'm still grey, this aging beast is giving up the ghost. I'll work on borging some more stuff as soon as I get it.

Maviryk said:

Well, with the exception of my 1900xt... right it kept on erroring out... 36 WUs and no points... o_O Maybe my 1900xt OC isn't stable?

Thoughts?

Fold the dothan, lower the clocks on the 1900 :bday:

Aussies are doing ~400,000 a day and we just did ~370,000 for two straight days, so they're catchable. I'll try to add my 1900 soon.

W00T, indeed!

Congrats Overclockers, you have really stepped it up. Well done!

Adak

Nice work everyone. I just picked up two machines yesterday. A 2.6 P4 Dell w/ 256MB of ram running at 60%, and a 3.0 P4 w/ HT Dell w/ 512MB of ram running two instances of 90% each. Slowly but surely.

- Jim

Well.. I guess I do need to warm up my apartment some more.

Anyone want to send me some Prescotts for the winter? :D

Maviryk said:

Thoughts?

if anyone can walk me through the process of settings up my 1900xtx 720/800 i can donate the processing powewr :) my pentium d 940 as well :)

Great job TEAM!!! :clap: :beer:

now, let's KEEP IT UP guys & gals!!!!

PhysX said:
if anyone can walk me through the process of settings up my 1900xtx 720/800 i can donate the processing powewr :) my pentium d 940 as well :)

just go here to download the concole ver. of the GPU client. run it, and that's it! simple!! your xtx @ 720/800 should give you 820+ppd everyday depends on the CPU that's feeding it!! just be sure to save a full cpu core to feed the gpu client, means only 1 cpu + 1 gpu on a dual core rig or 1 gpu on a single core rig.

Nice work team!

Now to get my school borged...Dunno how to approach the system admin yet!

Remember that it's summer for the Aussies. That means two things, 1) It's winter for us so we need to bump up the OC and 2) We need to add more/better CPUs while their winter/our summer comes.

In truth it's the big borgs which shorten the gap. In other words, we need your school jcw.

Back