• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CNET Review Found Dead

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

CNET Reviewer James Kim Found Dead

http://news.com.com/2009-12-6141617.html

Cnet.com's MP3 & music review James Kim was found dead after his body went missing after his car got stuck in bad weather. He tried to find help for him and his family who he left behind in the car while looking unfortuantly mother nature took it's toll.

MAN I only watched a review with him about 2 weeks ago he was good at giving reviews on MP3 players and everything.

RIP!

Last edited:
I must give props to the guy and his wife. Apparently when they got stranded the only food they had in the car was some cheese-whiz, and yet they managed to keep themselves and their children alive for a week. Say what you will about these people being unprepared and perhaps callous, but they were definitely resourceful and had a strong will to survive.

RIP Mr. Kim

2 questions....

I live in oregon.... not too far from where he lost..

1st Q. Why didnt he walk back down the road he came!!??
2nd Q. Why did he pull OFF the road to turn around.... Honeslty anyone who knows wouldnt pull a u turn into a snow bank... do a 5 point turn in the middle of the road if you have to....

But i guess he did what he thought he had to do.. Its too bad,

RIP Mr. Kim

I always watch him on the CNET reviews on my TiVo. This is just kinda wierd to me and is giving me the chills.

RIP

Back